Friday 2 January 2015

#NailArtJan Day 2 - Fresh

When I read 'fresh' for the first day of #NailArtJan to me it could be two things
1. A fresh new manicure or 2. A colour you find fresh, this is probably because I over think things quite often! So I did both and went for a French manicure, white is probably the most freshest colour for me, it symbolises clean, bright and to some people clinical like a hospital haha, but if they mean a fresh new manicure then here it is.


Sorry its not my best as I was in a bit of a rush but hay ho.
I don't think you can ever go wrong with a French manicure, you can keep it basic with just white tips or use a different colour. You can add glitter, nail decals, crystals, even stamp over the tip. The list is endless.

What would be you choice for a fresh colour?

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment