Friday 18 April 2014

Inversion Method For Hair Growth - An Inch In 7 Days??

After one of my many visit to YouTube to look at hair growth techniques I came across 'The Inversion Method'. Many people have had between half an inch and an inch growth in just 7 days, I'm not going lie this excited me haha, I'm on a quest for boob length hair, at the moment its at collar bone length so I've got a lot of growing to do! Obviously there was doubt about this I mean an inch in 7 days, really?!
All I could do was try, so here I am sat with sunflower oil over my head and scalp on day one of my inversion journey. Its best to do this just one week out of the month to get the best benefits from it, you dont want your hair to get used it.

The Inversion Method
  1. Heat up your oil - I think the preferred oil is olive but you can use any, I only chose sunflower because it was the cheapest. Of course you have to be careful heating it up, I heated it in the microwave checking every 15 secs till it was warm.
  2. Put onto your scalp - this isn't as messy as you think it would be, honest.
  3. Massage in for 2 mins - not everyone says to do this but I chose to, every little helps right?
  4. Tip your head forward for 4 mins - I sat on the edge of my bed to do this.
    Unfortunately not everyone can do this method I probably should of mentioned this at the start but it is not advised to do if you have any of these conditions -
    pregnancy, hernia, low or high blood pressure, recent stroke, heart or circulatory problems, glaucoma, conjunctivitis, detached retina, spinal injury, swollen joints, osteoporosis, unhealed fractures or injuries, ear infection.
    Make sure you bring your head back up slowly afterwards, I felt a little light headed after so be careful.
  5. Optional step, put clingfilm/shower cap over your head - I didn't do this, just because I didn't want to use up my mums clingfilm haha, this just keeps the heat in better on your head - 'greenhouse effect'.
  6. Leave oil on your head for 2 hours then shampoo out.

    Do this everyday for a week and you should see half an inch to an inch of hair growth, well we shall see. My hair started off at 13 inches so Ill make sure to check back in in a week and let you know my results.
Take a look online at the inversion method and see peoples results, let me know what you think. If you have already done the inversion method what were your results?

P.s If you have a dog he may try to lick/eat your hair ;/

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment