Monday 28 April 2014

My Weekly Pedicure

This week I fancied something bright and different. My go to for bright nails? The Ice Neon collection from Models Own, now your meant to leave these in the fridge to get maximum 'neonness' hmm do you think that word will catch on? No me neither. I don't leave them in there mainly because its my mums fridge and she'll tell me to get them out as soon as she spots them. I have the whole 5 of them as I'm a sucker for bright polish, I wear quite toned down coloured clothes so I make up for it with my nails :)



The pink is 'Bubblegum' from the collection, the black triangle was made with striping tape and the heart studs were kindly sent to me by Born Pretty I honestly cant rave about this website more, I love it! There's also a little 10% off code to the right of my blog if you fancy using it :)

I'm also a big sucker for sparkles soooo this happened -
Just a teenie bit of glitter to catch the sun :)




What are your go to colours for summer?

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment