Saturday 26 April 2014

Inversion Method - Update

Okay so... did I get hair growth? Yes. Was it an inch? No.
I got half an inch of growth and to be honest I didn't do the last two days, maybe that made a difference? After being back at work last week after two weeks off I really couldn't be bothered to do it when I got in, so half an inch in 5 days isn't so bad when you think about it, especially when your meant to get that in a whole month. I don't think ill be doing it again, mostly because I'm a lazy person haha and it is a lot of faffing about and messy!
Last month I used F.A.S.T shampoo and conditioner, I actually couldn't tell that my hair was growing from it but after my hairdresser said my hair was growing fast it made me think twice about ordering again. So next month I will be repurchasing it and will do a full on review for it to see just how good it does work and ill let you know :)

Do you have any tips for hair growth?

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment