Wednesday 16 April 2014

My Skin Savior

Now this post may be a bit useless to some of you but hopefully really useful to those of                                  you who suffer from eczema as bad as I do.

You may be thinking 'just go to the doctors', the first time I did and for the price of two creams, one for moisturising another a steroid cream, I soon looked for a cheaper alternative when they ran out. While in the doctors one day my mum noticed a leaflet for eczema, on the leaflet was a bunch of 'Aveeno' products including a cream, lotion and bath and shower oil. I find using an oil on my skin really moisturising so I opted for the bath and shower oil.


I bought mine from amazon for a rather expensive (in my eyes) £8.12 for 250ml of product, still cheaper than the creams from the pharmacy though. It tells you to use two tablespoons into running bath water or use straight onto skin in a shower. The water goes a murky beige colour, personally I think it smells nice but may not be to everybody's taste.

This stuff is AMAZING!!! It soothes my skin during a flare up, I find myself hardly scratching at all, before using this my skin had scarred and was a much darker colour than the rest of my skin, luckily I suffer most on my thighs so its hidden (another reason why I didn't fancy a trip to the doctors), the dark skin has got considerably better. As your soaking in it its also working wonders on the rest of your skin, the smell stays on your skin afterwards even after using a body wash, you can feel the oil over your skin after drying and it feels a bit greasy (it doesn't last long) but I like this knowing that the product is on my skin.

I cannot fault this bath and shower oil. It is a miracle worker! For the sake of my skin I will be repurchasing and also trying out other products in the range.

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment