Friday 7 March 2014

Get To Know Me

So as I'm fairly new to blog scene and you don't know a lot about me yet ill do the 'Get To Know Me' tag :)
1. Are you named after anyone? 
I'm named after my dad, hes called Chris so my mum made it girly by adding the 'TY' to make Kristy.

2. When was the last time you cried? 
Ohh all the time, anything can set me off. Most recently? At One Born Every Minute.

3. Do you have kids? 
Nope, not yet.

4. If you were another person, would you be a friend of yourself?
Ha what a question, probably.

5. Do you use sarcasm a lot? 
Yep, far too much!

6. Will you ever bungee-jump?
 
I doubt it, not my kind of thing.

7. What’s your favorite cereal? 
Ooo Cheerios or Frosties.

8. What’s the first thing you notice about people?
Erm their eyes and hair and if they are polite. Manners don't cost a thing.

9. What is your eye colour?
Green.
10. Scary movie or happy endings? 
Depends on my mood at the time i think, i prefer thrillers that make you think and have a good plot twist at the end.

11. Favorite smells?
Lacoste touch of pink, petrol, a fry up and a good Sunday roast cooking.

12. Summer or winter? 
Summer! Cant stand being cold, would much rather be too hot than too cold.

13. Computer or television?
 
Television. I'm hardly ever on the computer, I do mostly everything off my Iphone.

14. What’s the furthest you’ve ever been from home?
 
Egypt.

15. Do you have any special talents?
Nope not really, I was good at gymnastics when i was younger though.

16. Where were you born? 
Lincoln, UK

17. What are your hobbies? 
Eating takeaway food (does that count?), watching films, blogging and being lazy :)

18. Do you have any pets?
Yup a bichion frise dog called Missy but hes a boy, (blame my mum).

19. Favorite movie? 
All the Scary Movies, Shaun of the dead, Titanic there's loads!

20. Do you have any siblings?
 
A younger brother.


21. What do you want to be when you grow up? 
Nothing in particular career wise but a good mum when the time comes. 



That's me :) I tag anybody who's reading this, let me know if you do :)

2 comments: