Tuesday 18 March 2014

My Pedicure For The Week / Water Decal Review

Having a bit of an obsession with all things nail related I'm always on the look out for new ways to make my finger and toe nails look pretty, more my toe nails as unfortunately I cant have painted nails for work! So you'll probably see more pedicures than manicures as my fingernails take a bit of a battering everyday being in and out of water :(
Anyway back to the original post... 

Recently I've been looking for water decals, my go to place for anything to do with nails is Born Pretty they have an amazing selection of anything you can possibly think of related to nails, they also have beauty/home/hair/stationery/jewelry, I often find myself on the website for hours just looking through all the categories!

After typing in water decals in the search box 6 pages of different decals came up, I ended up choosing 5 different water decals, the one ill show you today came in a set of 4 on one sheet.




Sorry for the bad picture, the one I took of them wasn't much better either but when there in front of you they are brilliant, very detailed.






As you can see my first attempt was the left foot! It went a little bit to the right, I obviously didn't line it up right, I learnt from my mistake and managed to get the right foot pretty spot on. I now love water nail decals they are so easy to use! You simply cut out the design, soak it in water for about 15 secs then place on your nail and peel the backing off! They take no time at all and give a very good effect on your nail, I just topped mine off with a top coat and as I write this post 5 days on they are still stuck on there and will stay there till I take them off with nail varnish remover.

The price for this set of 4 was $3.99, the whole website is in USD, as I'm from the UK it doesn't take much to just ask Google to convert it for you which was then just £2.41. 
Born Pretty ships worldwide for free and ships within 24 of your order being placed. I love it!

    post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment