Monday 24 March 2014

Models Own HyperGels

I think its time to tell you all what a massive Models Own geek I am!
I have 37 of their polishes, wow Ive never actually counted them all before haha. Ill show you my Models Own collection one day soon I'm sure, but for now ill just show you two of their newish HyperGels. They are basically a thick nail/gel polish but instead of having to wait under a UV light for them to cure like you would at the salon you simply paint them on your nails in the comfort of your own home and get a high shine, long lasting manicure! I love them and currently own four of the ten in the HyperGel collection but will probably expand it when Models Own have an offer on, which is a lot of the time! (my poor bank balance)



Cerise Shine & White Light






This is the design I chose to do with these two colours.
The second picture isn't the best quality but shows the shine off better.
Cerise Shine is a brilliant bright pink and White Light is just your basic white, they are easy to apply however the polish is thicker so you don't need a lot on the brush and it means it only takes one coat- anyone who has tried to use a white polish you'll know how annoying it is that you need about 3 coats to make it look decent, not this polish!
The stud is from Born Pretty, you get about 50 of them in a bag, all I do is put a top coat over my nail and while its wet stick on the stud, then apply another layer of top coat and that stud is going nowhere.

Do you love Models own? Have you ever heard of Models Own?

post signature

1 comment:

  1. i use models own all the time, i love them i think theyre great! id love it if youd comment back http://amyelizabethfashion.blogspot.co.uk xx

    ReplyDelete