Wednesday 12 March 2014

How I Cut My Hair - CreaClip Review

A couple of years ago I was on YouTube looking at ways people cut their hair at home so I could save myself some money from taking trips to the hairdressers every other month, plus i have a blunt fringe and as anyone who tries to cut their own full fringe will know it has to be straight! I then stumbled across CreaClip, the best way I can describe it is a curved hinged clamp with a mini spirit level in the middle and also a straight hinged clamp with a mini spirit level in the middle. After watching many videos and tutorials I decided Id pay the £19.99 and take the plunge to cut my own hair (Its not as scary as it seems!)



The small blue CreaClip is for your fringe/bangs, whether you have a straight blunt fringe like me or a side fringe all you simply have to do is turn the mini level in the middle to get your desired cut, also make sure the bubble is in the middle if you are doing a straight cut! Obviously I recommend using correct hairdressing scissors, I found mine on Amazon for £5.50. When cutting your hair its best to do it with the scissors at a 45 degree angle and take of a little at a time! You can always trim more but you can't stick it back on.


 

I like my fringe quite long so I didn't really have to take much off but as you can see it looks much neater and it goes longer down the sides to blend into your hair. I personally love the results plus it only took about 5 mins to do so good for people who don't have the time to go to the hairdressers, its perfect!

A few months ago I got my hair cut short, yes I realise my first post was about hair growth but I change my mind on things quite often :) I now want it long again haha. So at the moment its too short for me to show you how the white CreaClip works but as soon as its long enough ill definitely blog about it and show you. In the meantime search it on YouTube and you'll soon be wanting one like I did its quick, easy, saves you money. I love mine.






1 comment:

  1. Creaclip is a great thing which is helping a lot in this pandemic situation.

    ReplyDelete