Thursday 27 March 2014

Born Pretty's Holographic Nail Varnish

 On one of my many visits to the Born Pretty website I came across a lovely purple holographic nail varnish but at £7.75 for a 6ml bottle it took me some persuading to buy it and lots of umming and arring.


This was the result after 2 coats, I must admit I was a bit disappointed as I wouldn't really call this holographic even if it is a nice shade and you see there's a few specks of different colours.



However these pictures were taken at night time with the flash on and as you can see you get the holographic effect. It is really pretty, I only wish it looked like this the whole time and the bottle was bigger to match the price it has.
From now on I think ill only use this polish on my fingernails maybe then ill see the effect better.
Born Pretty does have a range of different coloured holographic polishes, that may show up better than this dark purple colour. If a have a month where I have some spare money floating around I may splurge on this silver one and see how it differs.

Do you know any good holographic polishes I could try?

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment