Wednesday 5 March 2014

My Plans For The Year

So this year (even though we're already in march) I plan to hopefully move out with my boyfriend, having been with each other for 6 years this May and us both being nearly 24 i think its time I flew the nest.
Since I was about 14 its mostly been my mum, my brother and me, so moving out is a pretty scary/sad thought but I suppose its got to happen at some stage right?


I obviously plan to blog more.

I like blogging, I just think I'm a bit too lazy sometimes and would prefer to lay in bed and catch up on Hollyoaks and The Big Bang Theory. At least I'm honest :)



I plan to finally pass my driving theory test/practical and be on the road.



Other than them three things I'm pretty laid back and will let life deal me whatever cards it wants to for this year.


  What are your goals for the year?

No comments:

Post a Comment