Monday 10 March 2014

Lush Review - Tender Is The Night

For Valentines Day I received the 'Lots Of Love' gift box by Lush from my boyfriend Nathan, inside was:
Sex bomb - a bath bomb
Prince Charming - shower gel
Neon Body Soap
Ro's Argan Body Conditioner
and Tender Is The Night - massage bar


I had never used a massage bar from Lush before, as i suffer from eczema I get a bit scared of using new products on my skin so I usually stick to what i know like Palmer's Coco Butter and Johnson's baby oil. Since the box has been in my room for the past month I thought id give it a go and I really liked it, whilst rubbing the bar in my hands I was surprised how oily it went and how easily it absorbed into my skin, the smell was nice and girly and stayed on my skin for a good few hours after, it also left my skin very soft.


The online description from the Lush website -

Shea and murumuru butters are specially blended to melt easily onto the skin to allow a smooth massage. As well as helping the bar glide, they also help to lock in moisture. As the bar warms and softens, it releases the heady blend of ylang ylang oil, Fair Trade vanilla absolute, and jasmine absolute that settle onto the skin.

Overall its a nice product and I'll definitely be using it again but at the price of £6.50 I probably wont be buying it for myself, I think that's a bit steep for a massage bar even though I suppose they'll last a long time I just couldn't justify spending that much.

What are your favorite Lush products?

No comments:

Post a Comment