Saturday 29 March 2014

My Weekly Loves

The first and best thing Ive loved this week was
Sleep!
For some reason this week Ive been extra tired, (even going to bed at 6 o'clock one day!) Maybe its the fact that as I work in a school and we break up for the Easter holidays on Wednesday, the days are dragging far too much! But with Bel over at Journeys Are My Diary we have a laugh near enough everyday so its not all bad.



Secondly, My new sparkly lampshade...

Ive had my eye on this for quite a while since spotting it in B&M a few weeks ago for £19.99. I love it, its so much brighter in my room now and sparkly things always make me happy :)


Next thing, my new travel mug...

As big 'Friends' lover (Yup I've got the box set) I couldn't resist this travel mug from Truffle Shuffle even at the price of £9,99. I really couldn't say no haha.




Lastly, Stacey Soloman's perfume 'Smile'

I received this as gift from a friend for my last birthday and have just started using it again, having 12 different perfumes I'm often switching between them all. I love the bottle design its very feminine and that ties in with the scent, its the only way I can think to describe it feminine and girly. What I also love about this perfume is it last all day, Ill put it on at about 8 o'clock in the morning and smell it on myself all day till I get in from work and put my pajamas on even then its still on my skin. Ive also had people say "You smell nice" so that's a bonus too haha.

 What's been your loves for the week?

post signature

1 comment:

  1. that travel mug is so great i love it! i'd love it if youd comment back http://amyelizabethfashion.blogspot.co.uk/2014/03/cupcake-heaven.html xx

    ReplyDelete