Monday 31 March 2014

The TMI Tag

I love tag videos/post, its a chance to be a bit nosy into people life's and know some more about the person your watching/following. So here is my TMI tag :) 

1: What are you wearing? 
My pajarmas, as per usual, I would live in them if I could.

2: Ever been in love?
I am :) 

3: Ever had a terrible breakup?
Nope.

4: How tall are you?
Hmm about 5ft 3 Id guess, im teenie tiny.

5: How much do you weigh?
8 stone.

6: Any tattoos?
One on my hip.

7: Any piercings?
Just my ears.

8: OTP?
Okay, ive got to ask google what this means haha, One True Paring? I have no idea.. Next question.

9: Favourite show?
We could be here for a while, 
Friends
The Big Bang Theory
One Tree Hill
How I Met Your Mother
Hollyoaks
Rules Of Engagement
Quite recently 'Mom' on Itv2
Just started The Walking Dead and Breaking Bad
And the most underrated show on TV at the moment in my opinion My Mad, Fat Diary.
  
10: Favourite bands?
My number 1 favourite band of all time, seen them twice and hopefully more to come Arctic Monkeys!
Oasis
N Dubz
The Killers - the old stuff though
Love indie music.

11: Something you miss?
My friend who moved away.

12: Favourite song?
Of all time? Arctic Monkeys - Do Me A Favour
At the moment? Clean Bandit - Rather Be.

13: How old are you?
23.

14: Zodiac sign?
Cancer.

15: Quality you look for in a partner?
Loyalty.

16: Favourite Quote?
Look On The Brightside.

17: Favourite actor?
Hmm Jim Parsons (Sheldon from TBBT)

18: Favourite color?
White/Purple.
19: Loud music or soft?
Loud.
20: Where do you go when you're sad?
My bed.

21: How long does it take you to shower?
20 mins at most, depends if im washing my hair or not.

22: How long does it take you to get ready in the morning?
 20 mins, im quite low maintenance when its a work day, just shove my hair up and a bit of eyeliner and im ready.


23: Ever been in a physical fight?
Never, Im better with my mouth than my fists haha.

24: Turn on?
Being funny, smelling nice.

25: Turn off?
Rudeness.

26: The reason you made a blog?
 Not sure really, I like doing my nails so I thought Ill show other people the designs I come up with.

27: Fears?
 Big spiders.

28: Last thing that made you cry?
Cant remember really, it'd be over something silly like Jeremy Kyle.

29: Last time you said you loved someone?
To my mum today, its Mothers Day as im writing this.

30: Meaning behind your Blog name?
This is my little space on the internet.

31: Last book you read?
The highway code haha studying for my theory.

32: The book you're currently reading?
Still the highway code! (It will sink in!!)

33: Last show you watched?
60 minute makeover, mum was watching it in the room.
  

34: Last person you talked to?
My mum.

35: The relationship between you and the person you last text?
My oldest friend.

36: Favourite food?
Ooooo there's loads
Chinese
Pastas
Seafood
Beef
And Donner meat, chips and cheese (don't knock it till you've tried it haha)

37: Place you want to visit?
Hmmm the Eiffel Tower, the London eye.

38: Last place you were?
The living room.

39: Do you have a crush?
My boyfriend.

40: Last time you kissed someone?
Today.

41: Last time you were insulted?
Cant remember.

42: Favourite flavour of sweet?
Strawberry, cherry, Pear drops haha.

43: What instruments do you play?
The recorder when I was about 12, I would love to play drums or piano though.

44: Favourite piece of jewelry?
A locket with a picture of my granddad in.

45: Last sport you played?
Ha! dont be silly!

46: Last song you sang?
Currently i'm singing The Cribs - Mans Needs, its whats playing through my docking station at the moment.

47: Favourite chat up line?
Don't really have one.

48: Have you ever used it?
Nope.

49: Last time you hung out with anyone?
My friend a few days ago with her two gorgeous girls.

50: Who should answer these questions next?
Im looking at you Bel ;)
And anyone else who fancys doing it.

Let me know if you do this tag, I love to read them. :)

post signature

1 comment:

  1. Hi! We've nominated you for our Liebster award - http://www.twicethemum.com/2014/04/liebster-award-twice-mum.html

    ReplyDelete